Little birds get a lot of grains at Christmas


Four little birds sitting on a birch brand

This is my friend who has drawn one bird in a red cap. The bird lives in Finland in nearby forest. I sometimes try to catch any bird, but my lady is furious about it and also my daddy. What can I do? I have cat´s nature and ca´s habits. But at Christmas time I will have good aims at the issue. 

Everyone is looking for food under the snow, at least we animals. Everyone is also searching their luck in life even if it is in small pieces and under very difficult situations. 


Here are four little birds waiting for grains since it is already winter in Finland. Cats stay rather inside than go outside in cold and snowy weather. 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Pääsiäissatu pääsiäismunasta

Mikä punainen sieni? Name of this red mushroom?