Become a scientist by playing Antidote!

Opportunity to make science great again by taking part in crowd funding by Indiegogo



Here is a great opportunity for you to make the world better for taking part in a campaign of my human brother and his team!

Every parent wants their children to go to school for their benefit and study hard. Here is a science game for studying cells. What do you say if a cat like me will know more about science than my master?

Take part into this great game development. Now! You might even get some gifts!


I think I will make a donation to the crowdfunding. I love their enthusiasm! I would love also their making a lot of money, so to speak, to make their BUSINESS GREAT AGAIN!!!

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Pääsiäissatu pääsiäismunasta

Mikä punainen sieni? Name of this red mushroom?