Exiting moments in life

Soccer, mice and cats in our garden with my Lady
I am waiting for something which I never have done before. I cannot even tell it to the other cats in the neighborhood. They wouldn´t understand.

I have been performing, have had public lectures, so I must be the expert of performance anxiety. Still, this is completely different. It takes all over me, my fur, my skin, my tail, my nose, my feet.


If I were a political cat, I´d have had many exiting moments like the former President of our country. By the way, she had actually two cats, Miska and Rontti.

Yesterday we were doing spring gardening work, watching two cats and mice running in our garden. The cats were so happy when somebody was watching their running to the top of the tree. Just like the father of my human brothers did when they were small.

My ideas now or thinking life does not help me at all in this moment of exiting. I must wait for some more hours.


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Pääsiäissatu pääsiäismunasta

Mikä punainen sieni? Name of this red mushroom?